• Ending Of My First & Last Love

    Accept my sincere apologies as my post delayed due to the technical snag in my net connection. I’m happy to see my readers enthusiasm towards my posts. Okay let me finish the ending of My first and last Love.

    She didn’t respond me properly while meeting. On the next day morning I went to her college to meet Shiny. Even that didn’t work. First time in my life I experienced fear and that too because of a girl. I asked my friend who is her super senior to enquire her feelings towards about me. He has not got the reply from her. Finally after so many attempts she broke her silence in the presence of her classmate Eswar Dadi that she erased Anesh from her mind and heart completely. She told that no one is more important than her parents. She warned him not to spell Anesh’s name anymore. After knowing these things I followed her everywhere all the time. Two months later my friend Srinu asked her to meet me at least for  5 mins. She asked some time to think.2 days later her friend Badri(Local) arranged a meeting with shiny  at the Ice cream Parlor. I along with my friend Srinu went to meet them.
    There was a perfect silence which dominated us. We felt hesitated each other to start over the topic and we dispersed unknowingly what to discuss. Again my friend Srinu convinced her to meet me last time .On one fine day she called me and asked me to come to Bapatla Engg College to meet her. The conversation ran for 1 hour. She showed unwillingness to accept me at any cost. My confidence levels were unchanged despite her disinterest .My mind was emotionally fixed that she will be mine forever. Few days later I went to see her on my examination day. She felt bad that I didn’t attend the exam and started scolding me to go. Unintentionally I pushed her and she got hurt. I left the scene and in the state of depression and confusion I decided to end my life. I was forced to drive the bike against the train on the Railway track but rescued by my friends Srinu and Keshav who were accompanied with me. They  abused me and beat me badly.
    I realized that this is not at all fair that is going with my life. I decided at that moment to leave the girl who is ignoring and hating me but internally she was doing rounds in my thoughts.

    In the next post I’m going to reveal some secrets about our breakup…Don’t Miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment