• My Childhood and School Life

    Hey I'm back again to rock you buddies.Hey I wanna let U know my info in brief.

    I was born in a small village 'Achanta' situated in West Godavari Dist.,Andhra Pradesh and brought up in different parts of the State.I was not so studious at my school and I hate Maths.My headmistress O'Pereira and my friends Tejaswini,Deepak(buddy),Murali(flute) ,Sumithra(Her smile was mind blowing and it lasts forever in my mind) were supportive.

    My First Crush :

    It may be hilarious to the readers to know about my first crush.It happened when I was studying 10th std.On one fine evening she proposed me.Her sweet name is Saritha.You may not believe it but the fact is that she was in 6th std at that time.Yeah I agree that every person will have one sweetest crush in their teenage.

    The best lines that I learned from my School are  
                       I Can...I Ought...I Will...!

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Achanta is a small village, which has beautiful attractions.

Post a Comment