• Small Meeting with my beloved Teja Sir

    I flied to Hyderabad with loads of energy levels to achieve something.I was very much ambitious about film making but I didn't know exactly how to approach.I wandered in the premises of Railway station in the state of confusion.I felt the real value of my family when I was away from them.I struggled to meet the renowned film director Teja in this process and at last got him.He was busy with the movie "Atu Itu" at that time.He told me to meet after 5 months.So I left to Bhimavaram.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    its such a nice blog to provides info
    hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
    for more plz visit
    Local search engine
    business directory lucknow
    local listing lucknow

Post a Comment