• My Journey In Bhimavaram

    I was in the state of depression despite returning back to Bhimavaram.Shiny's memories were continuously going through my mind and heart all the time.Three months were passed in loneliness.In the meanwhile a girl named Siri entered in my life.She was pursuing her Engineering 1st year at that time.She called me to meet her on the day of Pongal festival.The friendship lasted for 3 months.She changed her mobile number and finally lost contact with me.I became close to my uncle Shri Dr.K.P.N.Satya Prasad.His words motivated me effectively.He tried to recommend many jobs for me but due to the disinterest and attitude I rejected all of them.In spite of it I took his words to my heart and I tried to be happy forever.I can say it wholeheartedly that I'm changed.I decided to prove myself to everyone who insulted me and hurted my ego in many ways.I prepared for the retaliation in the cool way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment