• Politics played by Shiny's Brother Raviteja

    I'm very thankful to all my readers but I'm missing something.All I need is your valuable comments and suggestions.I'm not compelling you but I will feel happy if you encourage me in this way.okay guys let us rock this post again......

    I was deeply hurt by my friend Ravi because as all you know that I've shown concern towards them (Ravi and Shiny) but I was being simply misunderstood and become a pawn in Ravi's political game.Ravi took the help from one of the friend(Venkateswarlu) in our group.They both publicized me badly in our circles and tried to spoil the healthy relationships with others.In the meanwhile we planned a tour to Hyderabad.They tried to avoid me but my Biotech lecturer Kranthi handed all the responsibilities to organize the trip successfully.The trip went well and we had fun together at different locations.On the last day of the trip we had friendly get together.One of my college mate asked Ravi about the opinion about me.He complimented me that I don't show any bias towards the people that I hang around.That is the only compliment I ever heard from his mouth.Even they avoided me for Kranthi sir's marriage.My friend Venkatesh(Stroke) came to my house and compelled me to join the event.
    Ravi brainwashed Shiny's mind that I'm a tough guy (like a villain portrayed in RGV's films) and police cases were pending against me.He use to get the false proofs from our classmates Sailaja and Jyothi(Ex-GF of Raviteja),She undoubtedly believed all this crap.Despite these things I didn't compromise and started following her.So finally Ravi decided to take grudge on me and executed a plan to get rid of me.He contacted local goons in Ramnagar who are supposed to be my friends.Later on they revealed this to me.My family fed up with my disgusting things that are going with me from the long time and finally decided to take me to Bhimavaram.
                                                                                          
                                                                             Stay connected for the next post.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment