• Beginning Of My First & Last Love

    I hope you guys are enjoying my posts and I'm thankful to each & every follower.I was really excited to post after seeing your anxiety.So let us rock again.

    I was really wondered to know the hype created in the minds of my classmates.They use to discuss my craziest jovial things for long hours in their respective homes.One of my classmate named Pavani(Disco) revealed it.
    On fine evening while Biochemistry lecture was going on a text message was arrived on the Raviteja's mobile.
    The sender happens to be her sister Susmitha(Shiny). The Message was to bring pills as her mom fell ill.He doesn't have message offer in his mobile.So he asked me to send the reply to his sister on behalf of him.The reply was "We are in the class.So we'll take it once I was out of the class." She was unaware of my mobile number.So she asked me about my identity.There was a silly conversation between us and later she came to know about me.I use to know her activities through her classmate.Later on without knowing each other faces we use to interact through text messages and calls.She use to scold me for my doings but I was least bothered.She insisted me to go to church every sunday.It went for 2 months.Love blossomed between us.I was feared that friendship with Raviteja will be worsened after knowing about affair with his sister.I looked forward to get the best advice from some of my friends but no one has suggested properly according to me.I listened to my heart at that time.I decided to reveal this to Raviteja at any cost.So I told everything to him.He asked shiny about our affair.She openly agreed to it.Her family pressurized her not to stay in touch with me any more.She ignored her brother Raviteja's words and as usual came in contact with me.
    She told me gently and softly not to change my mobile number at any cost as there are holidays 2 days ahead.She assured me that she won't leave me and told me that she will be going to call me on my birthday.Her words are not up to the mark.I was madly thinking about her and badly missing her.The college reopened after some days.On that day I went to meet her near the bus stop.

                                                                                             To be Continued......

0 comments:

Post a Comment