• My Breakup With My Sweet And Short Love

    With lot of enthusiasm I stepped on the land of Hyderabad to make my dreams true. I straightly went to the shooting spot in Jubilee hills to meet my mentor Mr.Phani Raj. After that I joined the classes. One day  my sir offered me a role of a groom in a promo of a reality show “Dammunte Cheppesei”. Unfortunately it was cancelled. On one fine lovely evening  I along with my hostel mates went to a nearby park .We were enjoying the romance that was happening  near the bushes and all of a sudden my mobile started ringing. She was on the other side. She expressed her feelings out of the frustration.
    Her argument  went like this ” You are least concerned about me. You are showing negligence and recklessness because you are getting better film offers. You are not loving me at any point. You are only  committed to Shiny because you use to spell her name always. I didn’t  get love in return .I thought that you are my life but you exploited me. I don’t need you any more. Just leave me alone.”
    I felt very bad and tried her number again and again but she didn’t respond. I was deeply hurted and in the state of frustration  I boozed  exceeding my limits. It happened after 7 years when I boozed  for the last time in the Shiny’s case. I feared of losing her like Shiny. I felt guilty and come to a conclusion that I shouldn’t repeat the mistake irrespective of the person committed. So I went to meet her and pleaded not to leave me. She rejected my plea. Again I depressed. She felt very bad after seeing my condition and returned to me. But I was not convinced with her and felt that she may leave me at any time. Again I was back to Hyderabad to complete the course. With the cordial support of my Director Phani Raj Sir I’d successfully  completed my course.
    My love relationship drastically worsened to the maximum extent. She avoided me and warned me not  to  come to her house again. I came to know that she won’t  come back to me. She bitterly shouted at me that she will be happy without my presence. I left the scene saying that “I want your happiness .So be happy forever without me.”
    “I realized that love is trash and the bond will be stay strong between man and woman when they get married.”  In  the  next post  you will be going to know about my married life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment