• Intermediate College Life

    I hope you guys have enjoyed reading my previous post.In this post I'm going to share my college life.It was a wonderful experience as every youngster enjoys it.Recklessness and carelessness were my main motives in college.I use to abuse my lecturers,girls and rag my seniors.I was fed up of my personal life at that time and planned to rob with the help of my friends.The time turned worse and we were caught on one day.My college director and my parents beat me red and blue .My College Girls were trembled if I was in the surroundings.I shifted to the other college in my final year.I was wondered to see my school friends there.I hardly attended classes for 1 week .We use to bunk the classes and gather at church compound.My friends use to smoke,booze,roam with call girls and play cards.This was the only fun in my Intermediate college life.Hey I forget to tell you one thing.On one fine day one of my school friend Vijay Saradhi(boori) called me for shopping in Guntur.After shopping when we were in the way to hometown he told me that he told me that his parents scolded him to get out of the house.He brought 50k from his home.I was shocked for a moment but came out from the state of confusion.We had beer together and decided to move Guntur.We had the plan to stay there for that night.So finally we got a hotel named 'Nandini' besides Bus Depot.We stayed there for 4 days.On the last night we spent with a call girl.In the meanwhile my mom and younger brother were searching for our whereabouts.She was insulted badly by the acquaintances and hurt deeply.We were back to pavilion after 4 days.We were expelled from the classes but supposed to attend the exams.I was unable to pay the exam fees in time due to the financial crisis.My mother lend money by keeping her 'Mangalasutra' which is nothing but a black bead necklace worn by  Indian women.I can't forget my mother's sacrifice in my life.I finally failed the exams and it extended for 3 years.I will be going to share the things that happened in those 3 years in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment