• My College Life

    I hope you all liked my previous post about my Intermediate life.In this post I'm going to share the things that happened during those 3 years.All my friends who were with me in Intermediate passed out and stepped into graduation in the respective branches.Even my friend who absconded with me passed out.No one was there with me,I remained alone.My parents started scolding me.I was fed up with the life and I started thinking that no one should have such type of parents and no one should have my type of life.I strongly decided to make a film based on my life.I shared my enthusiasm with one of my close friend Prasad(Thotti).He advised me to pass the backlog first.
    While I was going  to attend the supplementary I came across with a strange incident.One man was attacked by the local group of 15-20 people.I was moved with that incident.It disturbed me a lot in the exam hall.Next day I went to a nearby hotel to know the facts about that incident.There I met a guy named Srinu(punugulodu).It resulted in our friendship.Another guy named Keshav Gandhi(Koilodu) joined with us both.I use to hang out with these guys.We were indulged in activities like illicit liquor making,gambling etc.We use to maintain influence in the circles who were the students in various colleges.My name was making rounds in those colleges.In the meanwhile I completed my intermediate education and admitted as a Medico in Gandhi Medical college.It didn't last for more than 6 months and I was out from the college.I returned to my home again and joined B.Sc(Biotechnology) in N.N.S. Vidya Degree College,Chirala.
    Before joining in that college my friend Srikanth revealed everything about me with classmates.They were terrified to talk with me.I was bonded with Srikanth,Raviteja and Venkateswarlu in my class.1 year later one more guy named venkatesh(Stroke) joined us.
                                                                                                            To be continued.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment