• Sweet & Shortest Love Story


    On one fine evening  while I was surfing contacts in my mobile I found an anonymous number. I forwarded some messages to that number but I didn’t get any response .Three days later I got the reply. We introduced ourselves. We got closer and shared everything. She narrated her fateful incident that happened in her early teenage. She was raped  by her cousin and he convinced her to marry. As she was not mentally matured she readily accepted. They got married. He later tried to hand over her to a brothel  house. She escaped from their clutches and came back to her home. Her family supported morally but she behaved strangely. She use to sit in the graveyard. She passed the time thinking that no one will marry knowing  her past. I started thinking madly and thought that why don’t I give a new life to her. I expressed my feelings to her. She softly rejected my proposal but later accepted.

    We met for the first time in Jain temple. I hugged and kissed her gently. We had dinner in “Ananda Inn”. Next day morning she called me to her house and I went there. We crossed the boundaries and we were together on the bed. On the same day evening she called me again to Jain temple.We met there and she asked me with her tears that whether I can stay with her for at least 1 day. I reacted  by saying that “I didn’t forget  shiny who deserted me for no reason then how can I leave you. I will not leave you till my death. But you shouldn’t  intervene in my professional life and IAS dream must be fulfilled”.
    Every evening we use to meet at Bhimavaram Junction and elementary school which is situated near by village. 1 year went off well with movies, fun in beaches, sweet and romantic moments and temples.She insisted me to settle down in life.She encouraged me to fulfill my dreams in acting and compelled further to leave for Hyderabad.One fine day she showed an advertisement regarding the acting institute in Hyderabad published in a film related magazine.That attracted me and finally called to the number given.The acting school was supposed to be run by the Director Mr.Phani Raj Sir.So I was called there.
    Get ready for the next post which is all about my Hyderabad trip and break up with my short and sweet love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment